-
February 19th, 2004, 08:43 PM
#161
HB Forum Owner
King Charles I of Spain 0wned most of Europe, most of America, and important parts in all the other continents; he had one of the largest empires ever if not the largest, and died more powerful than ever. In fact, the people of peninsular Spain didn't like him too much at first for a set of reasons, but he won everybody's trust and respect in the end.
C?sar didn't want to fight against his son; he was trying to resist the attack, but when he saw it was his son the one who were stabbing him, he stopped fighting. Giulius C?sar was a typical example of a leader far too good and advanced for the people, who revolt out of bruteness and ignorance. Probably, things would have been better for Rome if he had not adopted and loved that damned Brutus devil. The problem is, C?sar loved everybody. He even used to shed some tears when poor people in a crisis came from somehere in Rome to ask him for help.
-
February 20th, 2004, 03:08 AM
#162
Inactive Member
dont ever say ceaser wasnt l33t, if u knew anything u would know that he was a military genius and a really great leader of men and a whole empire, the senate got scared that they would not be needed anymore, and they would lose their prominent positions in society! their greed made them think of themselves over the empire, and in the end thats what brought all of Rome down in the later centuries, not to mention the rise of lunatics as emperors... one made his favorite horse a senate member lmao hilarious or was it emperor for a day... i forgot ;/
but ceaser conquered lands to the north all the way to great britian driving the goths back time and time again, even against huge odds, i love the story where the goths captured a fortress and ceaser was outnumbered, and he lay siege to it by building a whole wall with traps everywhere, and when goth reinforcements came (ALOT) his defenses and small amount of troops (i think it was only 1 legion... oh poop i hate when i forget)
he defeated the reinforcements and took down the fortress
-
February 20th, 2004, 07:48 PM
#163
Inactive Member
-
February 21st, 2004, 12:03 AM
#164
HB Forum Owner
C?sar fragged entire civilizations! >_<
He 0wns at Sid Meier's games.
-
February 21st, 2004, 12:27 AM
#165
HB Forum Owner
PMG! Accounting SUCKS!!! Why do I have to pass through this!!??? I'm studying frigging Computer Science and I have to learn this PoS... What's the point, this is pathetic. I had the first class today... It was lame, poor me >_< . And the worst of it is that I have it on thursdays from 20 to 21 and friday from 19 to 21. Teh uber lame.
Ok, so it starts, and the teacher starts writing kana on the board, like this い or this の. I thought "cool, I'm finally going to learn Japanese!". Then I discovered they were latin letters v_v. And I though I had bad handwriting.
Then he explains stuff. It was teh b0ring. It was a good thing that I took a quick siesta before class; I would have fallen asleep and hit my head on the table if I didn't. It's not that I don't like economy, it's that I shouldn't be learning it in my CS career! This is so wrong. Besides, this is accounting, and I hate it, because economists of the past made it counter-intuitive, stupid, and ridiculously complex, and now we have to stick to this stupid double sided system. Besides, I'm more interested in macroeconomy, not accounting; I don't give a damn about company budgets; I'm an engineer, a nerd, a geek, whatever you want to call me; they don't seem to get it, for goodness' sake. Everybody else was like -.- too, so pissed that we have to cope with this shiz. The teacher asked stuff rather frequently to make it less boring, like if we knew about the superb Spanish GDP increase last year, or if we knew about double sided accounting, but everybody was -.- and he was like '_'v. I did know some of the answers, and I'm sure others knew too, but nobody wants to cooperate in a shitty matter like this. It was like:
Teacher: And well, incomes minus outcomes is positive, is this good?
[Absolute silence]
[Everybody stares at teacher cynically]
Teacher: W-well, this is good, right?
[More silence]
[People look at teacher in a STFU way]
Teacher: '_'V
And I missed the only fun 15 seconds in the whole 2 hours; the teacher said some kind of joke and people laughed, but I didn't get it because I was thinking on this girl's butt. v_v
Poor me.
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ February 20, 2004 08:38 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>
-
February 21st, 2004, 03:21 AM
#166
Inactive Member
i feel sorry for that poor teacher having to teach that for a living, i doubt that was his plan in life ;\ lolz accounting is the last thing i would do, hell i hate math to death >< i love history and insects >o ph34r! teh l3g10nz 0ff t3h 4ntz! MUAAHAHAHAHHAHA
btw *presses button and nukes xel* ceaser was no newb bwahaahahha
-
February 21st, 2004, 10:55 PM
#167
Inactive Member
ya know, being short sighted has loads of advantages, e.g. you find a pic you don't every want to see and the page is slow to go, just take off your glasses. ^_^
Still the memory of Megatokyo yaoi... will stick for a fucking long time... shoot me?
-
March 1st, 2004, 08:57 PM
#168
Inactive Member
Come on! Be post-a-holics! I know my last post was disturbing but it's time to move on.
Man, why are showers so boring? Maybe the could put somekind of hot naked anime girl hologram in the shower that reacts to how you touch it. That would be cool.
-
March 1st, 2004, 09:00 PM
#169
Inactive Member
Sweetness! Yes, you could download new ones daily, I'm loving it. The ladies could gte versions of it as well.
-
March 2nd, 2004, 12:03 AM
#170
HB Forum Owner
Showers are boring, but I take half an hour long baths which are pretty nice and relaxing. Of course they would be better in 2P mode with some nice woman.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks